Saturday, December 13, 2025

“Music gave me a voice, but fatherhood gave me meaning.” — Wizkid

 “I told my son, Zion, ‘You’re going to be a star like your dad’—not because of fame, but because I believe in him. Every move I make and every sacrifice I take is for my children and the future I want for them. Music gave me a voice, but fatherhood gave me meaning. This journey is bigger than me; it’s about legacy, love, and raising confident children who are proud of who they are.”

Wizkid


 

Grammy Award-winning artiste Wizkid has opened up on fatherhood, describing it as the true source of his purpose beyond music. According to the singer, while music gave him a voice, being a father gave his life deeper meaning, adding that his sacrifices are driven by his desire to build a strong legacy for his children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veteran Nollywood stars Sola Sobowale and Kanayo O. Kanayo have been honoured with the Industry Merit Awards at the Africa Magic Viewers' Choice Awards in recognition of their outstanding contributions to the Nigerian film industry.

  Veteran Nollywood stars Sola Sobowale and Kanayo O. Kanayo have been honoured with the Industry Merit Awards at the Africa Magic Viewers...